Sunday, February 3, 2008

Walnut Community Meeting Monday Feb 4th

The Walnut CSD is conducting a community meeting on February 4, to discuss the current educational programs at Walnut and the partial day sharing programs with Atlantic.

The goal of the evening will be to provide current information: enrollment data, testing data, financial data, sharing with Atlantic, and staff information to the community. Small group discussions will be facilitated by board members and administration to help promote communication. A supper and child care will be provided to encourage all community members to attend. To help plan for the meeting, you are requested to RSVP to Patty Kay by Friday, February 1. Please call the school at 784-2251 to indicate your needs for child care. The board is hopeful of a large community turn-out to help planning for the future of the school district.

More details available at FriendsofWCS.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what’s up?
This is like my morning coffee, I mean your web blog, I’ve been an ignorant on so many topics but thanks to you I learned much. Unbeliveable how I believe something and then I discover that the reality is totally different. Your articles are great to say the least. I love, love, love your blog! I love the way you write your articles by the way, you’ve done an excellent job with your website!
Ciao!

____________
the best paper writing online

Unknown said...

For better essay or dissertation help, visit dissertation writing service