Monday, January 28, 2008

Antique Doors as a Dressing Screen

When we finished our basement, I took a vow that I would not clutter up my living room with any electronics. But we did have a nice stereo system that would come in handy for entertaining or just background music while hanging out reading a book or cleaning. I came up with the idea to make a screen and hide it. I went to a surplus antique shop in Walnut, Iowa that is full of furniture and fixtures from old houses. I came across these doors for $35 a piece and couldn't be happier with them!


Antique Doors as a Dressing Screen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
we provide custom building products for local builders and homeowners. Our products are antique doors, cabinet doors, carriage doors, closet doors, custom doors, etc.

for more info visite our website : http://www.careybuildingsupplies.com/

Thanks
Steave